Wednesday 1 October 2008

NS Gathering

After NS, few gathering had been held and this is the 2nd time I attend to this kind of gathering.
This time it is organized by Michella.

Before I talked about the gathering, let me talk about last few days of mine (monday) which is the starting of a week holiday for Hari Raya. (for me, sat and sun not counted, haha)

It was a fine day where my cousin,Jit Ai woke me up. She came from sitiawan to her parents house(she study form 6 at sitiwan) at KL and from KL came to visit me.
She actually came here to buy and get some STPM past year questions from me and the most importantly, to give me her dissecting set! Haha.

After we went to book shop and have our lunch, that evening we actually 'memorize' biodiversity together.Actually she's the one memorizing only la, cause her STPM is coming very soon. And guess wat? the whole evening I just got to know a little bit about prototista and fungi. Not even remember their name. Haih...

After dinner, I went back to their home with them in KL. And my uncle was so good that he allowed me to drive in the highway even though he knows that my driving skill is not so good. Haha. This is my 1st time to drive in highway. =)
And that night we continue our biodiversity, just got to touch plantae a bit only.

The next morning, went breakfast with my cousin family and they sent me to LRT station and I was on my way to times square. Yea, our gathering place. Met Eu-gene at Chan Sow Lin and we continue our journey till we reach I forgot the station name edi, is it Hang Tuah?? And we walked to times square till we reached the McD and Michella, Seng Heng, Gabriel and Ken were sitting there.
Great to meet you guys! After so long time never see them all the hair become so long edi ar...haha..
While waiting for Juan and Yie Shiang, Eu-gene and I went to lepak around at the book shop there.
Later, we went to play bowling. This is my very 1st time to play bowling too. Is not hard to play after all even thought some of my ball masuk longkang . haha!

After bowling, we walked across to Sg Wang and into the Green Box! Haha, had fun there and snapped few pictures. Actually I wanted to wait for Eu-gene to online and send me those pictures only I post them up together with this post, but....is so hard to see him online. So, I will edit this post to put in the pictures after I got them.

And for today, morning 8 something went to Bio tution and 11 something was at Mary-Ruth's house for the CU workshop. Melanie taught us about song lead and emceeing while Brian taught us some knowledge about guitar. It was good and I learned new thing there.

This holiday is not enjoyable after all. This is due mainly to the stupid final exam which will be held on 13th of October, is around 1week time from now. And on 10th of October there is also the bible quiz which I haven't really prepare it very well.

Will be busy till the end of October. Blog might be dead for this period of time ^^

P/S: Actually I have some thought/opinion that I want to share here but I found it hard to put those thought into words form. But will try my best to write them down after the final exam.

Wish me luck for the exam!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter