Thursday 16 October 2008

Tagged by Xiau Huey and Davin

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
Annoying People, LOA People, Betrayer....etc etc..

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Online.

3. What kind of news do you read?
Any interesting news.

4. What is your ultimate wish?
To get scholarship to study oversea, to travel around the world and most importantly ALL my friends and relatives accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
Yea? or maybe Not...I don't know..

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yea. Money is not everything.

7. Are you afraid of pain ?
What kind of pain? Physical or Mental? Depend on the level of painfulness

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
Re-do my Exam.


9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I am a coward. I even will avoid that person.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Xiau Huey-like little girl(haha), good in language, helpful
Davin-Nothing good about him (hahaha, jkjk, I am just too lazy to think)

11.What is your 5 most passionate thing at this moment?
Religion, Love, Study, Fun and _____

12.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Depend on how he/she treat others.

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would rather drink water only.

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy!

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Anti-social, Coward

16. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
God has His plan on me.

17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I am a christian!

18. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
I would bring my love one.

19. What is the weirdest habit of yours (young or now)?
Depend on how others judge me.

20. I'm tagging
No one.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter