Tuesday 25 November 2008

After Pangkor Trip & Pangkor 3rd day.

My blog practically is about my life, or you can called it as my public diary.
I don't have a private/personal diary by the way.
That's why it is very story based, I write about what I did in my daily life.
OK!

So, what I did since I came back from Pangkor?
Came back on wednesday(19/11). Sure sleep.
Thursday Rest day.
Friday still rest, then went to Mano's tuition and then cell group.

Sat morning attended a weeding at church, then stayed back for the final rehearsal of Children Mission Conference, and went to Cheryl's house party with my cousin (Jit Shin) at night which he just came back from singapore.
Had great time singing K with him although both of us knew that we didnt sing well.
We left before the party end and went yam cha at station 1 with Siew Pei, Fui Teng, Ee Lien , Su Ling and Bee San (long time no see) haha~..

Chit chat and talked lame jokes there till 12am and I drove them back.
Yea, I DROVE!
1st time I drive so long distance without my dad or mom beside me and also 1st time sending girls back home.
( You all must be proud that I have given my 1st time to you all edi, haha!)

1 something reached home and talked with my cousin till 5am~!
Always like that, when js come to my house, the whole night we cant sleep, non-stop talking, luckily rarely he come to my house. Haha.
And 3 hours later, we were preparing to church.
And I was sleeping for the whole sermon time at church.Swt..

After church, went back, don't know do what, leisuring around, js was tired to travel and so he stayed in my house for another day.
Monday morning, 8.30am we woke up, 9am the bus will start, considered the traffic jam at Klang Town, so we(I) decided to go back to our dream.
11 something woke up, ate lunch , went to bus station around 1 am, and found out that none of the bus travel from Klang to Sitiawan in the Evening. And again, js cant go back home.
We took the 'free time' to make my IC.
Yea, I live in this country without my Identification Card for quite a period of time edi.
And the whole process took us around 3 hours with their slower-than-a-snails working speed.
After that, js finally got his bus and went back.

Today, that's Tuesday.
We went to catch bugs.
Early in the morning, around 7am, I woke up and equipped myself with all the necessary equipment and accessory needed, and met up at a place with Siew Pei, Ee Lien , Su Ling, Fui Teng and Perry and we took a bus to a secret place where we actually 'hunt' for our insects there.
9Am we left Klang and 5Pm only we managed to came back.
Was terribly tired. The insects 'fly' here 'fly' there and we 'run' here 'run' there to get them.
But we are glad that we got all the 5 orders needed and 25 species.
4 sets of 25 sp insects, which means we 'caught' 100 bugs.
And we also know their names too.
We did All this within 1 day leh.
Wakakakakakakaka!
If you wonder how we managed to do that, I am sorry to say that I cant tell you. Is secret between us~ lalalalala~~
(正在车大炮,哈哈!)

And below are pics continue from my previos post....Pangkor Trip 3rd day
JS, Me, JY with all the guys.

JS, Me, JY with some of the girls. Jac, Elaine and Eileen were sleeping I think. hah~

CooL or not? haha~

3 of us with Ee Lien.

Who is this?

We want to eat Siew Pei~

Advertising for which brand of Shampoo? haha

Group Pic at Lumut.#1

Group Pic at Lumut #2
Got UFO? haha


That's all for our pics during the Pangkor Trip.
Had great time. Hope we will have another similar trip again.

-The End-

2 comments:

Ai Hoi said...

haha Uncle SONg is such a good speaker..u slept for the whole sermon? wahaha i m gonna inform him~

ZhengYii said...

oh no...pls dun tell him~~ haha..

Free Hit Counter