Friday 14 November 2008

The End of Lower 6

Indeed, a lot of thing happened during this half-year period.
Everything meant something to me.

In comparison with my life in my lower form, form 6 life is much more interesting.
For me, primary time was good. I mean enjoying.
I was loud and noisy during my primary, which makes some of my teacher to be 'dun really like' me. In fact, my std 5 teacher commented me in my report card as 'ji zha' (means talk a lot).
All my talent of 'talking' diminished/disappear since I enter form 1.
Yea, form 1, ACS.
I became sort of an anti-social kind of person, for mainly 2 reasons:
1. I can't speak English. Yea, I can't! And my Malay also not that good. It was hard for me to communicate with others.
2. I was afraid that I will mix with wrong friends and be influenced and become bad, which I heard some of the cases during my primary time where someone someone's child became a gangster after entering secondary school.

Enough with history.

What about form 6?
After form 5, I was lost. I don't know where to go.
I don't know what kind of course I want to study, I don't know which kind of pre-U course is better. And I was hoping to get a scholarship to study abroad.
I missed the application of petronas but managed to apply for JPA.
But JPA result indeed make me sad.
And I actually consulted my cousin about form 6.
He encouraged me to take form 6, which he thinks is a better and safer path.
He also told me that, you will feel that you are actually growing in form 6, especially in term of maturity.
So, finally, I decided to take form 6.
And here am I , completed my lower 6.
A lot of unexpected thing happened to me during this special half year period of time.
And I am glad that most of it I recorded somewhere in this blog, which will be my memory later.

Today, only 9/18 of my classmate attended school. I thought that the last day of school everyone will be happy to come and say goodbye to each other.
So today what I did in school was play guitar, play UNO, play chor tai di, play bluff, play sakai, play snap..haha...the last 3 games mentioned I just learned them today, with gigih students.
Yea, I brought my guitar (is actually my uncle's) to school today as Sherlyn offered to teach me guitar *thanks* after school.
And we learned.
And there is 1 hidden talent in our school, He's superb in guitar, damn good.
Guess who? He's actually our ACS security guard.
He perfomed his skills to us and we were shocked, amazed or whatever u call it by his guitar skill. He's geng la.
He also played welcome to hotel california and that's why you go away and sing too.
He told us that he played guitar in pub before and he learned all the skill by himself.
What a talented guy! If he use he talent well, he might be a successful performer.
But don't know why he choose to become a security guard in ACS.
That's people choice. Maybe he just want to live a simple and contented life.

And my advise to everyone, esp to girl, always be careful when u are at outside.
Don't walk alone at night, Don't walk in the dark, always be aware of the people around you.
The 2nd day after I got robbed, my neighbor got robbed too.
Our public security is becoming worse and worse day after day.
Always be careful!

Verse:
Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions." (luke 12:15)

No comments:

Free Hit Counter