Monday 3 November 2008

What if Obama is a Malaysian?

I came across to this interesting article when I read Sin Chew Daily Yesterday.
The titled is actually 'What if Obama was born in Malaysia?" , but I enhanced it to become 'What if Obama is a Malaysian?'
I lazy to translate or elaborate about it. But you all can roughly know what the writer intend to say.
Obama might be a very successful lawyer in Malaysia but he won't become the Prime Minister of Malaysia, neither a successful politician.
Race and Ability, which one is a more important factor to consider when electing a leader?

Wish All the Best to Obama!

To all spammer, be happy, cause your goal is finally achieved.

*Cbox is removed. *

I am tired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey remember what u said to me? Say that to urself. As long as u know what happens, the truth, it is enough. EQ test remember? LoL. And trust me, u did ur best in ervything already.

Joeleeq said...

aiyo y delete the cbox

ZhengYii said...

To equuleus: ask those spammers~

ZhengYii said...

To Fuiteng: Thanks~ ^^

Free Hit Counter