Friday 21 November 2008

Pangkor Trip '08

It was Fun!
1st and foremost, thanks to both of my cousin, Jit Shin and Jit Yo.
Without them, the trip would never be success.
Also not forgetting to thanks to everyone that attended this trip and brought great fun to me.
Is hard to write all the details of this trip here.
I'll summarize what we did during the trip.

1ST DAY:
9am left klang by bus, around 1.30pm only reached lumut and we had our lunch at kfc.
After lunch, we were in the ship and was on our way to Pangkor Island.
This is one of the picture that we snapped on the boat. I actually snapped photos with everyone of them in the ferry but all those pics are not nice due to the strong wind blowing and thus making our hair to be very messy. This is the pics of all the girls that came to pkor with us.
After we reached Pangkor, we rented 2 vans and checked in to our apartment.
We settled our luggage there and continue our journey to travel around the island by the van.
Looks like Jungle trekking huh? haha, we passed throught all the obstacles just want to see something.



Ta da~! Here is it. The 'Qing Ren Shu'. Maybe can call them as 'love trees' in English.
If u notice in the picture, the roots of the trees are stick together. We will found our truth love after we see the love trees. hah~ Above are the pics that we snapped there.


Next, we went to the mini great wall at Pangkor. We didnt snapped group photo there.


After that, we were at one of the historical place at Pangkor. The wall built by Dutch during their rules in Malaysia.

We also went to the factory where those sotong and local product are made.No pics available.


After that, we went to swim at the beach. This is my 'yao yeng' pose there. haha!


Here is our dinner pics on the 1st day. The girls are having steamboat. haha.


After that, we went to see blue tears. It is an amazing phenomena that I really want to know how does it happen. We actually collected one but forgot to bring it back. I don't have the pics of the blue tears. Above are pics that we snapped while we are at the beach to see blue tears.


Haha! This is how 3 of us sleep. Do we look like corpse? Especially the middle 1(Jit Shin)..haha~

2ND DAY:


We travel around the island by speed boat (1st day by van). We went snorkeling(no pics) and above are the pics of coral and 'hai dan' (duno in english) that I snapped with my cousin, Jit Yo.

2nd day had not much pics. Cause we were on the sea.
We went to another beach to swim.
Played banana boat.
They burried Boon Siang and I under the sand.
And we also jumped sea, from a height of 1 storey.
Siew Pei, Fui Teng and Ee lien are 3 bravo girls that dare to jump with us.*clap hand* Haha..
We played group games and also bought some local product.
We also had a night walk and night talk at a 'pondok'(duno wat it called) near the beach.
After we back to our aparment, we talked ghost story till 4am.

3RD DAY:
Is the day to go back home. We actually snapped a lot of pics for this day but I dun have it.
Mostly at Fui Teng's and Siew Pei's Camera.

My cousin and I camwhore on the ship from Pangkor to Lumut.

That's all.
It was a tiring but enjoying trip. Thank you guys and girls once again! ^^

More pictures available in my Friendster (soon), feel free to view it there.
But mine is a private profile, add me 1st if you want to view them. (promoting my friendster, haha!)

PS: I am still using the same hp number.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First time I took so many photos with such blur and messy face... awwhh... ><"
Both of us(Jit shin and I) also enjoyed the trip, especially get to know more friends at klang~ Hope we have the second chance to gather together again. last....
Let me quote from zheng yii:

I'm using the same h/p number... hahahhaha...

Anonymous said...

Hey three of u guys ( jityo jitshin and u) looked like u guys just got murdered by the gurls and were dead for quite some time...lol..

Yea we all looked like a mess but it was so fun.. :)

I wished we can have another trip like this again, gather together again..

Will send u the pics soon.

Gosh i miss pangkor.

Free Hit Counter