Wednesday 12 November 2008

Mixed Feeling

Today (actually it was yesterday), my class broke a record.
We are 'proud' to say that our attendance was 1/18. Haha!

We actually went to a class trip to Sunway pyramid.
We had lunch , watched Quantum of Solace, played bowling, wandering around sp and also took some pics.
I am just too lazy to elaborate more.
I wanted to post our pics here but I still get none of it.

After came back to Klang Bus Station , I walked to Klang Train station and took a train to Teluk Gadong Station which is quite near to my house.
Before I can reached my house, I need to walk pass a dark road from the train station to the housing area where my house is located. I use the road quite often.
And while I walking, I felt that someone is following me.
I turned and saw 1 Indian guy following me and after I saw him, he passed through me and blocked my way.
And you all should know what happened next.
I tried to get away from him but another bigger guy came after him later and both of them took all of my money, my handphone(cheap hp also want) and my IC(wat for?).
I was really angry that time but can't do anything.
Thank God that they didnt hurt me.
I called police right after I got back to my house.
After I have my bath and dinner, I went to police station with my mom and my uncle.
Waited there from 8 somethng till 12 midnight only settle everything.
What I can say is Malaysia police sucks! They take their own sweet time while doing their work without taking account of other's feeling.

I was dead tired when I reached home.
I actually forced myself to wake up this morning, scared will screw by teacher.
And Thank God that Pn Hasimah is 'fine' today.

Really sad when I knew that streaming is cancelled.
Ok, I accept no streaming.
But, pls, change the teacher.
The perfect combination of teacher are:
Bio-Pn Hasimah
Chemistry-Mrs Koh
Math 1-Pn. Rabiah
Math 2-Mr Chan
PA: Pn Pang
Muet: Not Chandrika!
I can at least stop my chemistry tuition if I got Mrs Koh and won't be so worry for my PA and Muet with this combination.

Also, I would like to congratulate to my cousin, Jit Yo, who got JPA scolarship to continue his degree in UMS. This is indeed a great news, which I share the same joy as him even though I failed get JPA to study oversea.
And where is our money for the 9A scholarship? No news at all after we submitted our form until now! Ish~

Ok, that's all for tonight.

Verse:
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5:22,23)

No comments:

Free Hit Counter