Wednesday 26 November 2008

Tagged by Mary Ruth

6 things I'm passionate about

1. Religion
No matter how this will always be my priority.
Jesus is my(everyone) savior and I really hope that every people around me will know and believe in Him.

2. Family

Although I never show out in my face, but deep in my heart I care about them, including my relatives.

3.Future

I am blur with my future. Eagerly searching my goal. And try to work hard to have a more guaranteed future. ( how pathetic am I, dont even have a goal )

4. Books
I love to read when I was primary.
Now I like to read too, but always found that I don't have free time to read. I mean story book.

5. Online
I am addicted to it. Can it considered as passionate? haha

6. Blank for the moment.



6 books I read recently


1. The Hunchback of Notre Dome by Victor Hugo
Just now only read. In Chinese translated version

2. The Fifth Vial by Micheal Palmer
In Progress.

3. Bible
The greatest book in the world.

4.Confessions by Saint Augustine
In chinese translated version also, read for many months edi still havent reach a quarter.
It really cost a lot of my brain juice to read it.
Even my uncle was impressed when he saw the book in my room and asked:" you read this book?" haha~!
That's not my book by the way, is my Sunday School's teacher book. Hope I can finished it within this holiday.

5. Biology, Chemistry, Maths, PA
Forced to 'read' for exam sake.

6. Cant think off anymore. @@''


6 songs/albums :P I can listen to over and over again

1. Shuo hao de xin fu ne

2. Gui Ji

3. Hui dao guo qu

4. Jie Kou

5. Mighty to Save

6. Xian Shang Zi Ji Wei Ji and many more........esp Jay's song.


6 things I learnt this past year:
1.How to socialize better.

2.How to be a leader.

3.How to handle stress better.

4.How to make decision faster.

5.To blog.

6.About Economy and Politics.(Not PA)

6 valuable things I own:
1.My family

2.My friends.

3.My computer.

4.My Memory

5.My Books

6.My Blog.


6 bloggers I tag (Is time for me to revenge..hehehe)
1. DAVIN YAP~!!

2. Xiau Huey.

3. Bee San

4. Carmen

5. Sherlyn

6. Eu-gene. (this 1 not revenge) haha..


No comments:

Free Hit Counter