Sunday 11 January 2009

5+1 days in school...

A looong week.
Not quite a good week.
Don't even have time to online.
Rearranging my life..

I don't want to be Chinese Society President.
A bad bad '1st meeting', total mess.
I am not experienced, I don't even remember when I attend meeting last time.
5 years, the total meeting that I went for all the club/society/sports/uniform less than maybe 15 times, and suddenly I am the President of a club.
The 'gap' is too huge that I cant get over it.
Note: I never say that I want that post, I even said earlier that I DONT WANT it.
Still, I need to face it. I mean, I don't want to be like a coward who runaway whenever I face a problem,(I am a coward in something edi), just hope that I can stand still and won't fall down.

Oh ya, my class floor is not flat, it slant to the left and it is Very Not Good for sleeping.
But I still managed to sleep. Haha!

2 comments:

koh peichen said...

all the best ya. haha. XD

kenneth said...

hahaha.. try your best.. soli i was one of them who voted u to be the president.. haha.. sorry ya

Free Hit Counter