Friday 30 January 2009

A Day..

I wanted to post on the topic regarding visitation to Mr Chan house for today. But,
Davin's blog says it all. So, don't need already lo. Haha~
But what's missing in his blog is our next house, Mr Ong's house.
4 of them left 3 of us 'alone' to be in Mr Ong house and went to makan. lol~
The reason why we stay so long in Mr Chan house is because we were waiting for Mr Ong back from car workshop, which he went to service his car exhaust. Both of them stay very close, just behind of each other house.
3 of us (Keik Wee, Chin Kuan and me) stayed in Mr Ong's house from 4pm to around 4.45pm. Our conversation is mainly about study, which I like; and a little bit on tennis, which I don't understand. haha~ He is very friendly.
Davin and Alwin went in to his house sit less than 5 minutes and went away.
But Mr Ong is so good that he gave 2 more Ang Pao to us and asked us to pass to them.
I know that this picture is in Davin's blog already, but I want to post it here also cause I like this picture. Haha, Mr Chan children both are very cute
Their name is En Yi(daughter) and En Yong(son).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use to 'don't like' some of my relative cause something, and I use to 'like' some my relative so much cause of something. But after Chinese New Year, some thing are changed. The relative that I use to 'don't like' became 'not bad' in my eyes and the relatives that I 'like' became 'not bad' in my eyes too! (Figure out yourself)
That's the hidden truth that I meant. That's the damn wrong mistakes that I've made.
I didn't look at things at both side. I was 'blinded' by 1 side only.
Indeed a great lesson I learnt during this Chinese New Year.
Actually I knew this concept/theory long long time ago, but I can't apply it.
Now I've experienced it. Hope that I will be able to apply it better after this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let say STPM in on the 2nd week of November, that's on 9th November.
Today is 30th of Jan.
I just did some calculation, we left 282 days only to the 'Judgement day'
We will have 280 days when we enter the month of Feb.
Time will fly at the speed of light and suddenly tomorrow will be the day.
Come on, friends, let's get started, do your revision now for the Judgement Day.
(This is also a reminder for myself, I never do my revision properly since I enter the year 2009)

Days left: 282.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter