Thursday 15 January 2009

President...

The second day after I shouted in my blog that I don't want to be the president (of Chinese Society), something happened. Guess what?
I was fired by my class teacher. Haha~!
What a coincidence, or is it God's plan for me?
I am glad that I am no longer a class president, really..being a 'double president' isn't good for me.
I hardly to have my 'own time' in school.
I mean during lesson, or whatever, as long as in the class, since you are the class president, you will have 'class job' to do.
And during recess, or free time, I must go around the school to do my 'club job'.
Those undone job will be continue at home.
If this continue for 'whole year' and I will have 'less time' to study and at last the probability that I will get good results for STPM will be low, I mean relatively lower.
Without 1 of the president post, I am more free, I have more time to study, to sleep... haha

But la, but...I actually prefer to be a class president than a club president.
I rather I am out from my Chinese Society post than class.
I worked so hard for the class for the past half year and when everything is settled down....bla bla bla...understand my feeling? Nvm if you don't understand, you shouldn't've highligted this line...
Anyway, I know that God wants me to get good result for my stpm.
90% for Academic result and 10% for co-corucular activities.
See the weightage?
Put 90% of your time for your study and 10% time for co-co.
I know that some of the people out there are holding more than 1 post in more than a club/sports or whatever.
Some are like me, Do Not want but being forced to accept.
The others may just 'grab'/'snatch' post form anywhere, they are ambitious, they want to be famous, they think that by holding more post the more mark they will get for their co-co(that's not true), they are selfish as they don't give chance to others, they think that they are the only 1 that deserves because they are more influential, they can lead better than others, they can 'talk' better speech... You might get 10/10 for your co-co mark, but for the sake of that 10, you screwed up your 90, is it worth? (sorry if you are the one that I am saying)

Ok, enough with this topic.
Everyday I am waken-up by gravitational force. When I feel tired, I can just sleep like that, but I will start to feel dizzy as I sleep longer, the longer I sit in that place, the more I feel the slant-ness. Why la the school can't even have a flat floor for us? ish~

I actually collected few things in my mind to be written here. But now I forgot everything except the president thing..swt..so I'll end here.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter