Thursday 29 January 2009

Hidden Truth

Chinese New Year was just ok, I don't really enjoy it.
I went back to Johor, my dad's kampung, as usual, almost every year.
Never go back to my mom's kampung to celebrate CNY before, cause too far, at Sabah.
This year, only 1 word 烦!
A lot of incident happened, unhappy incident, just pop out like that, due to some stupid people, no matter at Johor or at Sabah.
There is a saying '家丑不外扬', which means we should not tell other people about the 'ugliness' of our own family. Yea, I won't reveal anything here. Maybe want to 'release' out a bit here.
............
............
............
Argh, I also don't know how to release la!
Too many things. Too complicated. Too Stupid.

Always, we tend to look at things at 1 side only and we make our conclusion based on that.
That's damn wrong. We MUST look at the other side too. There's always some hidden truth that you don't know. Be clear with the whole incident 1st before you make any judgement, accusation, conclusion.

Happy to be at home.

Reminder: Start studying for STPM now!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter