Friday 23 January 2009

A Tiring Day

The main character for this story is me.
Woke up reluctantly to go for the stupid merentas desa(cross-country), I never like it though I participate it every year. Somehow it is a chance for me to force myself to get some exercise. hah~
So I went and run lo, half way found out that my right shoe spoilt, the front part open up (I know there's a word to describe this but I forgot what already, is it crocodile something de?lol..)
No choice, I have to walk. If I continue to run, I'll most probably end up walking with bare feet.
Thanks to Kean Peng and Hong Ji (Not sure how to spell his name, he's one of the chung hwa geng) who willing to accompany me throughout the whole track. We even spent almost half an hour to fix my shoe so that we can at least speed up a bit. But at the end, all our effort are useless. The shoe still the same. So, we decided to take a shorcut back to school. Although we used shortcut, we were still among the very last form 6 guy to reach the school......
Gratz to Yeow Sheng and Linda!

Later, Pn Hasimah tahan our class for the stupid painting job.
At last, left Fui teng, Siew Pei, Jac and Me only in the class, and Elaine too, but she left earlier for tuition. The other all run away. =.= I thought teacher told the class 2 days ago. I don't know about this till this morning but I still can stay. Anyway, I don't want to comment about this.
1 something we went back, we 'begged' the teacher to release us, we were all tired and left the class in mess.
On my way out to school, I saw Pn Chandrika talking with Mr Mong, so I 'open' up my ears when I passed through them, what I heard was something like 'What can I do, Leave this to God'..

I didn't rest after my lunch after a long morning. Instead, I went to Bank Islam to settle my scholarship thingy. I guess most(or all) of you got the news that the 9A scholarship is out either from a phone call from JPA or through friends.
So, I went with my uncle. There is a funny thing happened here, but I am lazy to write, maybe next time la.
Met William and Hui Siang there, and Jia Huoy too. Spent 2 hours to settle everything and rush back home to attend Mano's tuition. I really hate the traffic in Klang, this week 3 times, 3 days consecutively I am stuck in the stupid traffic jam. Sometimes that makes me really hate to drive, driving becomes damn boring, tiring, 'lifeless' during traffic jam.
And today the traffic is the worst among the 3 days I am stucked with it. Reached home at exactly 5.30pm, quickly took out my notes, and 2 biscuits, and changed a car and rush to tuition.
Long 5.30-8pm and then 8.15-10.15pm. Really tired.
But la, no matter how tired, online is a must, esp tomorrow and nx week is HolidayS~~
If tomorrow is a schooling day now surely I am on my bed dreaming edi la...hah~

Going back to Johor this Sunday, maybe Wednesday only back.
Will be boring without Internet~ ..

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter