Saturday 24 January 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the last day in Chinese Calender of the year of Mouse.
Another year is going to pass.

I am attending the 1st service in my church, that's 7.30-9.30am.
Leaving Klang in the afternoon to Johor.
Around 4 hours of driving. I'll be driving to Johor man~! Haha~ Maybe not the whole distance, maybe few hundred km, but surely my dad allow me to drive tomorrow.
Unable to update my blog for tomorrow and during Chinese New Year, and maybe 2 days after Chinese New Year. That's why now I am writing for the sake of following days.

Today had a 'big flu'. Been sneezing for the whole day.
Now my head is a little bit dizzy, eyes are closing..Still havent pack my bag yet, all will be done by tomorrow.

Again, Happy 牛 new to everyone.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter