Wednesday 7 January 2009

Not Normal YET

Argh, I can't adjust back my sleeping time. I am still in abnormal status.
During the holiday, I went to bed almost everyday at least after 2am, latest can reach almost 5, and I will sleep untill the sun is in the middle of the sky.
Now, I have to adjust that back to sleep at 12am and wake up at 6am, but the problem is I will be lying on the bed till my 'holiday sleeping time' only I will slowly go into my dream.
So, the consequence is I feel tired and sleepy for the whole day of school.
Not a good starting for school. I am still in holiday mood.

The time when I feel the most sleepy in when Chandrika enter and start to talk her story.
I admit that some of her jokes are funny but I just can't laugh(out loud), instead I feel more sleepy.
No matter how great or how well is her 'intonation', her voice still is the best 'lullaby' for me.
My eyes will become smaller and smaller as she's talking and when my head start to fall, I will force myself to wake up again and the the proses continues.
She will be the best 'bedtime' storyteller for me, most probably she is able to cure my insomnia. Haha
Note: those words with ' ' are the words she used today.
That's what I was thinking when she's talking about intonation, lullaby and bedtime story.><

2 days of school, so far so good. What I need now is a normal sleeping time and self-discipline, especially the latter.
Self-discipline is VERY important for everyone, we can't lack self-discipline if we want to success in life.
For the time being, for the sake of STPM, I need self-discipline!
But before that, I must make sure that I live a normal life 1st.

That's all.
All the best!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter