Saturday 20 June 2009

A Celebration for Jit Ai

First of all, I would like to congratulate my cousin, Jit Ai, who got to study food science in UMS.

Her bro, Jit Yo, got into UMS to study Human Resource Economy in they year 2007.
And now, is her turn, she is being sent to UMS too.

University Malaysia Sabah, am I going to be sent to there too?
No, I don't want, I don't want UMS, I want USM. haha~
Just a slight change between the 2 words 'M' and 'S', but that's make a great different.
One is in Penang, another 1 is in Sabah.

Sabah is near yet far for me.
Near is because my grandparents(mother side) are staying there and I have a lot of uncles and aunties and cousins there, I will be staying closer to them if I were sent there.
Far is because I am far from my home and my friends. The only way for me to come back is by taking aeroplane, which is expensive and it is not as flexible as other transport such as car, bus or train.
I only can accept state like Selangor(KL), Penang and Sabah, the other states are NO NO for me.lol~..

No matter how, I know God has His plan on me,He will definitely send me to the right place de~ ^^
Let's get back to the story.
Yea, Jit Ai got the course that she wants, her 2nd choice(her 1st choice was food science in UKM).
It is a good news and we should have some celebration with her! Yeah~...

So, today, my uncle brought her, her bro (Jit Yo) and me to celebrate.
1st, we went to Aeon. (Klang like only got that place can go only)
We went to watch movie.
Watched 'Drag me to Hell' and it was not nice.
Yea, don't waste your money to go and watch that movie, is not worth it.

Later, around 2 something, we went to McD and eat our lunch.
Sit there for quite long.
They talked about some serious kind of topic, those very 'theory kind' of topic, it was like a discussion or some sort of debate, which I don't know what to say, so I just keep quiet and listen to them.
Then, we lepak around JJ and then went back to teluk pulai

We didnt go back to home.
Instead, we went to a durian stall and eat durian~!
Yea, we sit there and ask them to open and eat. 1st time I eat durian like that.
Is like there are unlimited supply of durian and we can just eat and ask them to open and then eat again...but the $$ also will keep being eaten away la..lol..
4 of us ate around 5 durian and all of us was full. Then we da bao some durian back home for my family to eat also.
Today really eat dao puas puas after so looong time didnt eat durian le..haha~ yummy~

Then went back home and then watch movie again.
This time is on my cousin laptop, a movie entitled 'Eden Lake'.
That time when he was in Sabah, He purposely called and ask me to download this movie to watch.
I was wondering how special is this movie till he want me to watch so much.
According to him, for the whole day after watched the movie he feel very 'moody' (duno wat's the suitable word to use) As long as his mood is affected by the movie for the whole day.
I tried to download that time but failed.
And now, finally I watched it.

After I watched till the very end, only I understand his feeling.
I think most the people will have that 'kind of feeling' after watch that movie.
If you haven't watch this movie yet, I recommend you to watch.

After I watched, though I still feel quite full, but I still eat my dinner. Haha
So now very full...
and now I am online...

Another diary was just completed.
That's all..

No comments:

Free Hit Counter