Monday 8 June 2009

Sigh~

Haih, really dont know what to write.
My ability to blog just diminished, disappear(what ever u want to call) like that.

The gathering is coming very soon. 5 more days!
Omg, so nervous, so pressure, so stress.
Scare this scare that. Scare left out something important, scare that day will be messy, scare no people come, scare cant complete everything when Saturday, scare ........

Success or Fail!

Live or Dead!

Happy or Sad!

And my study really can't already.
I am being left super far behind.
I wanted to sit and study but I just can't do it, even when I got nothing to do.
When I quiet down myself, my mind will be full of lian yi hui stuff.
Cant concentrate myself to study, even cant concentrate in tuition.

Swt...Sweat..Super Sweat.....Ultra Sweat....Extreme Sweat!

May God Guide and Lead me and Chinese Society through this.
I know He will, and He always do.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter