Tuesday 16 June 2009

Decision and Determination

Determination and to make a decision are 2 different things.

Some people make their decision easily but they are not determined, they tend to change or alter the decision that they have made.

While some other people are un-decisive, they can't make their decision most of the time, but once they decided on something, they are determined and will conduct what they have decided till the end.

Some might have both the ability of decisive and determination or some have nothing at all.

Me, for me, I think that I am the 2nd one, where I am undecisive but determined.
At least for now, I think so.

The 'decison' that I meant here is long-term or last for my entire life de..
For example, I still cannot decide what I want to do next time, which course I want to take, what profession I want to be and so on...
I have been thinking about this since when I was young.
Last time, when I was primary, being influenced by Thomas Edison+I like the subject science, I wanted to be a scientist or an inventor.
But as I enter secondary school, I realized that the term 'scientist' or 'inventor' are too general.
I need to decide which field I want to pursue. And I can't decide.

Yea, I still like science subject, but I don't like the career.
I mean, for eg, doctor, by right I should like and choose to become a doctor, but I can't, I can't deal with blood and flesh, you can't ask me to take a needle to 'cucuk' people, or ask me to take a 'blade' to cut a body.
Pharmacy, 1st of all, my chemistry is sucks. And I don't like to deal with drugs everyday, and always in lab, which I think is boring; and according to my cousin who is a pharmacy, we still need to deal with corpse during the 2nd or 3rd year of the course, which I can't.

It is true also to say that I have very shallow knowledge towards the career about science and that's why I can't make a decision.

But I think, once I make the decision, I'll continue doing it till I achive something.
The thing that I scare is just that I might regret half way and there's no turning back, that's why I must choose 'carefully'..lol..


I might fall in love to some girl out there, before this...
But most of the time is just like a 'spark', where most probably I take that girl as a 'tools' where I rely my feeling on..
I'll never confess till I confirm my feeling.

If you are the 1st girl that I confess to, it means that I have decided to be with you and determined to be with you forever, and most probably you will be the 1st and the last girl that I confess to.
No matter you accept me or not, I'll try my best to be with you whenever you need me, to protect you, to care about you, and to love you and I mean it!


The best illustration of my undecisive character is during the process when I am a president.
Most of the time, when people ask me something, I'll ask them to ask the other higher board members such as the vice, secretary and treasuree, and I'll say ok if they say ok.
I always scare that my decison will be the wrong one and afraid to take on the responsibilities for my wrong decison. That's why I keep asking other people opinion 1st before I decide on something, and most of the time I'll follow the majority.
Yea, I am a 优柔寡断 de person, which is bad, real bad.


The only time when I dare to make decision is during exam time, where I have a better confident.

Maybe an undecisive person is a person who is lack of confident.
Yea, I am one...
Actually I know my own problem very well than any of the people out there, is just that I don't know how to solve them...

We need to be confident but can't be over-confident.


That's all, I don't know how to end this post...

No comments:

Free Hit Counter