Tuesday 9 June 2009

Crazy Journey

The 2nd week of holiday.
I thought it will be dull and boring with Chinese Society Stuff again.
But, it all turn out to be amazing, adventurous, fun and memorable.
I have experienced many '1st time'.

It all started by our 3rd Chinese Society meeting during the holiday.
We did a rough rehearsal to tie up everything for our Lian Yi Hui.
MC was ok, Video done, sketch I think ok.
Now left few songs to be confirmed and also the fashion show.
And I am quite worry about the PA system, Lighting and also the Recording.
If PA fail=90% fail.
And scare no people will come, but at the same time also scare that too many people come till we have no place for them to sit. If this happen, then I think we have to sacrifice some of our own ACS guest, hope you all don't mind.

After the meeting, since my family all are going to Genting and left my brother and I at home, so we went to have lunch with Kean Peng, Sherlyn and Chew Hong at kd.
After the lunch, I went back home and practice the song that I am going to play in the Lian Yi Hui with Sherlyn's guitar,
Half way, Sherlyn called and told me: ''Chew Hong can't find the way your house!''
I replied: ''then ask her slowly find ba!''
And it was really slow, she took 45 minutes to turn round and round the taman with her Honda City.
According to Sherlyn, she keep turn into the same road, to the same dead end and just round back to the same place. There was one time when she almost reach my house but then she U-turn back.
After 45 mins, at last, she gave up and pass the sterling to Sherlyn and finally they reached my house.
She still don't know how to come. lol...
Since only my bro and I at home only, so they stay at my house for around 2 hours, practically doing nothing.
After they went off for a while, Sherlyn came back again to my house to borrow phone cause she left her hp at Chew Hong's car.
She and Kean Peng actually went to Aeon to meet up Chew Hong to take back her hp.
After Sherlyn left, Keik Wee came pula.
He came to take back his laptop and discussed the Recording stuff with my bro. He played my computer and shared some jokes with us too.

Later, as usual, I went online and msn.
When I felt tired and planned to off, suddenly a phone call came.
It was from my cousin, Jit Shin, who's currently working at Singapore and he wanted to come back.
He cant get bus ticket to Klang and need me to go Puduraya to fetch him and his gf, the bus expected to reach Pudu at around 5am.
So, I have to go out from my house at 4am.
That time was late and I tried to contact my dad to ask for the direction but can't get cause he off his hp.
So, I asked Sherlyn how to go.
Sherlyn said she don't know but she sent me a link to find the location through google map.
And she volunteered to accompany me to go, and borrow me her car, and we will explore the road together.
Both of planned and I analysed the map and rougly know how to go and we were so excited and cant wait for the time to come.
It sounds adventurous. It was random. and It was quite crazy. lol...

Sherlyn's car was park inside her house with her bro's car behind it.
She reversed her bro car out and went up to listen whether her parents are awake or not and then do the same thing again after she reversed her car and also park her bro's car into her house.
At last, her mission is accomplished and she reached my house around 3am.
So funny when she told me this..

She practiced her guitar at my house and I slept for a while
Was quite worry actually cause I was tired after a long day and can't really concentrate.
When it was 3.30am, I ate some coco cereal with milk for my breakfast to provide me energy, analysed the map again with Sherlyn, woke my bro up and told him everything, Prayed and we were on our journey to Puduraya!

1stly we went to 7-11 cause Sherlyn wanted to buy drinks.
Then we went to Federal Highway.
The Highway was so empty that my car pass by me I think at least with a speed of 160km/hr, some maybe can even reach 200km/hr.
They drove super fast.
I don't dare to drive as fast as them althought I were quite fast already cause I can't really concentrate on my driving, can feel the tiredness in my head.
It was like just a while and we were in KL already, we turned in to Mid Valley City according to the map, and then we were sesat cause they were so many strange junction that are not stated in the map.
We even stopped at few junction to analyse the map and decide which way to go, luckily it was midnight and there were no car.
We followed the way to Bandaraya and at last we were in Jalan Tun Sambathan.
We go all the way along Jalan Tun Sambathan and at last we reached Jalan Pudu.
We chose every road correctly and we didn't turn in to the wrong area, the process were smooth.
Thank God for guiding us all the way.

Before 5am we reached already.
We parked our car at the opposite of the main entrance of Puduraya and went down to lepak around puduraya.
1st time I get to observe the 'midnight scenery' of one of the main bus stop of Malaysia.
Is fun to just see what people is doing, and is even fun if I can read their mind and know what are they thinking.
The mamak and KFC there all were full of people, not many people eating, most of them just want to have a place to sit there only to wait for their bus.
Sherlyn and I walked around, snapped picture(unfortunately Sherlyn's camera got prob and we managed to snap few pics only), talked about our family story while waiting for my cousin and his gf to reach.

At 5 something, finally they reached.
We then back to Klang at arond 6.10am and went to 'under the bridge' bak kut teh but it was closed.
So, we went to Teluk Pulai Bak Kut Teh and ate our breakfast.
Then we went back home.
I gave my room for my cousin and his gf and me and Sherlyn slept on the sofa of my living room, each person one sofa.
Usually I can't fall asleep on the sofa de, but this time, I straight sleep off.
But my sleep keep being distracted by many phone calls and the 2 stupid dogs of my house.
Really hate them, I really want to let them go or kill them when my family are not around, give me lot of trouble.

Slept till arond 11am, my cousin and his gf said goobye to me and drove to Sitiawan themselves.
Sherlyn and I later went to find Kean Peng and fetch him over to my house.
But later around 12 or 1, I forgot le, my cousin went back and asked us to fetch them to bus stop.
He said he was too tired to drive.
So, we left kp at my house and Sherlyn and I went out again, to Setia Alam bus station and dropped them there.
Sherlyn then went back to her house to bath.
Her mother was quite scary...lol~

Later we went back to my house and decided to go crazy again since we have started it and wanted to continue to be crazy. =.=
We ajak Chew Hong and went to her house fetch her.
After that, 4 of us were in Aeon Jusco again.
This holiday go Aeon so many time and everyime also with them de except once where I accompanied Jit Yo and his gf.
We knew that Setia Class people were celebrating May Hwi's birthda at Greenbox, we wanted to go Greenbox too with our own room then go kacau them but all the room was full. Swt~
So, we decided to go for movie.
Watched 17again and it was funny.

After that we lepak in Aeon for a while then all came to my house again.
They stayed at my house for maybe 1 hour and do nothing and went back.
I cooked instant noodles and ate dinner with my bro and then came to blog. haha

It was a loooooong 2 days.
Althought I am tired but I enjoyed it. (With a little bit of regret)
And that's the reason I blog them out in detail, I want to remember the moment.

I thought of many 1st time for this crazy journey, here are some of it..
1st time people use 45min to find my house.
1st time I drive auto car and Honda City (for a while only)
1st time drive Viva.
1st time drive to KL without my father beside.
1st time explore KL by myself with Sherlyn.
1st time to drive at a so 'sleepy mood'
1st time go to Sherlyn's house.
1st time go to Chew hong's house.
1st time see BK school.
1st time to be so Crazy!

Thanks a lot to Sherlyn for everything. Really don't know how to thank her. lol~

May God Bless You! ^^

No comments:

Free Hit Counter