Monday 1 June 2009

A day for Chinese Society

I should have post more online diary here so that next time I can read back and know what's happening in my form 6 life.
But due to many factors, esp busy-ness and lazy-ness, I missed a lot of memorable post.

Today had 1st Chinese Society Lian Yi Hui Holiday Meeting at School.
I practically busy from 9am-2pm. Non-stop talking and briefing to people of what they should do and all.
Glad that Lower 6 people are very cooperative.

After meeting, still do Chinese Society thing, went to Aeon to take video with Sherlyn, Kean Peng, Shu Gi and Chew Hong.
Chew Hong drove us there with her Honda City, a 2 month old driver, and what's funny is there were so many parking place at Aeon Basement, but she used 20 minutes(a bit exaggerate) just to find a parking.

Later we went to McD and eat. Finally I got to eat my lunch and have some drink.
Then we took Chew Hong's Number 2 in the McD and Shu Gi's Number 3 in the lift.
Haha, if u all want to know what does it mean. Come to our Lian Yi Hui!

We planned to go Green Box after that to practice our song but only found out that is almost 6pm, no more students price. So we decided to go back home.
Half way met Cheryl and Wen Yun and Sow Peng...
Met Cheryl 2 times consecutively at different places in this holiday..lol~...
Shu Gi followed Cheryl back then 4 of us back together to school.

This is rougly my 'today'
Devoted to Chinese Society, this is the same as Sherlyn, Kean Peng, Shu Gi and Chew Hong~ lol...

That's all.Bye.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter