Tuesday 30 December 2008

After Christmas...Ending...

Long time didn't write my 'diary' here.
Let's update something about myself.

These few days, everyday, watch 'jia hao yue yuan', a hong kong tvb show, 40 episode, wasted around 12 hours (1 episode is rounded off to 1 hour) to watch 12 episode.
Must blame Jit Yo la, he 'nia' me watch de. Haha~ jkjk...

It has been a long time since my last 'watch' of tvb drama.
Last time, I used to be a freak of tvb show, when I was primary. Everyday sit in front of the TV and watch, and my reward from that is 600 degrees of short sightedness.
Maybe some of you don't know that I have short sightedness, I wear contact lens when I go out..hehe
Another reward is, though I am a mixture of Hokkien+Hakka, but my Cantonese is much more better than my Hokkien or Hakka. Haha!
I can't speak Hokkien, even to understand what people is saying is also a hard task for me.
But hakka I am ok with it, I mean listen, not speak.
I am not talented in "Languages". I mean for ALL Languages.
And I tell you, this is really bad. Cause language is a medium for communicate.
If you don't know(I mean not good in) language, means you can't communicate; can't communicate means you can't pass your message to other people; can't pass your message means people will not understand you; people don't understand you means you will be lonely.......
I don't know how to continue already, cause I don't know how to say (cause my language not good ma, haha)

Ok, back to my 'diary'.

25/12(Thursday)
Christmas!
Morning had a service in church. Later had lunch with my church member at Bandar Bharu Klang. Back home and have a short nap.
At night, went to a church member's house for a Christmas party with my family.
Enjoyed eating, drinking my wine(which makes me feel dizzy) and chit-chating with those adults(I listen to them most of the time). Some of you may feel boring to listen to 'old people' talking, but I tell you, they are experienced people, you really can learn a lot from their conversation. Listen to what they are saying and digest and remember and this will benefit you maybe in some stage of your life.

26/12(Friday)
Boxing day. I got my present and I didn't got any present, both are true statements.
As long as I didn't unwrap my present on this day.
Memory Lost for this day. Maybe just sleep and eat and online only.

27/12(Saturday)
My cousin's family move down from KL to Klang. So, again, I went and help to carry those 'heavy' things. The 2nd time in this year I help people to move house.
2 of my major exercise of the year. hah~
They have experienced 11 times of house moving since they were born.
For further details, visit my cousin, JitYo's blog, but it is written in Chinese.
At night, went to church for another Christmas celebration with the youth group, they have posted some pictures in the blog, Oon Sin's CG, had great time fellowship with them.
Thanks to Ai Hoi who work very hard to organize the party. Your curry puff is nice! hah!

28/12(Sunday)
A special day for someone.
Happy birthday to Xiau Huey! I know is a bit late to post my wish in my blog, but 'hao guo mei you'(better than nothing) right? haha~
Morning, surely I was in my church, the fourth time I go to church for this week.
The Last Sunday of the year.
Thank God for guiding us to make it through for this year.

29/12(Monday)
My holidays for tuition finally ends, Pramala hunt for us again.
Suffer at Delta Klang from 10.30am-1.30pm.
What a boring class. I hate organic chemistry, very much!

30/12(Tuesday)
That's today!
Slept at around 5am and woke up at 8.30am.
This time must blame Dota. haha~
Played Dota with my cousin till 4 am and chat with Jit Shin on the bed till 5am.
8.30am, forced myself to wake up, then fetch my cousin again, Jit Ai(They are 3 siblings) to a primary school in Meru to be interviewed to become a primary teacher. There were many people and we waited for around 3 hours before she is called, during the time Jit yo and I went to pay up the streamyx bill. After that, had our lunch at KFC, then do some thing, then back.
I really hate the traffic in Klang, super duper jam. Exhausted of driving.
3 something finally back to house. My cousin family all went up to Sitiawan.
I had my short nap at around 5pm after my hair cut. 6 something woke up and prepared to Mano's Tuition. Phew, so tired, sleep few hours but 'work' for whole day.
But, when I am in front of my computer, all my tiredness will just disappear. haha.

Now the time is 1.09am, 31/12/2008.
23 more hours and 2008 will be gone, forever!
Every time, when the last day of the year arrived, all kinds of feeling will appear.
Indescribable feeling.

Just hope that 'time' will spare me.
You can 'run' but please don't 'fly'.
At least run is slower than fly.

1 comment:

Ai Hoi said...

curry puff not made by me ler..:(
i made the mixed fruit(cut them into cubes one by one leh)..and yet u didn't praise about it???
Jityo moved to Klang? great..next time can join our CG=)

Free Hit Counter