Thursday 18 December 2008

Nothing to write

I have a lot to write. Just don't know how to write.
Most posts are in drafts. Don't know how to continue.
Haih, sien+nervous+guilty+lazy+stress+..+...
Just feeling sick~
Maybe cause of the ending school holiday, maybe cause of something, maybe cause of the secret..
I just can't let go although my mind keep telling me to just give up, don't care anything~

Let's talk about today.
Today we have Biology Project meeting in my house.
10am went to school and brought my group mates to my house and we started our work.
And finally, everything is almost done.
Just left some questions that need to be confirmed, which it will be done after school re-open.

Haih, really nothing to write.
These day started to play back Dota. I don't want to but I can't control that.
I will give stupid reason like 'now is holiday and I should enjoy it.'
Luckily that I am still a noob. More noob than last time.
I hope that I am always noob, noob forever in every game so that I won't get addicted in any kind of game and fall into the traps set by devil.
I am controlling myself.
I don't want play any game until the end of form 6.

Ok, blank already. Bye!

2 comments:

Mc-flo said...

grr.. you dont hv to mention it here.

ZhengYii said...

mention wat?
nothing to write? hah~

Free Hit Counter