Saturday 6 December 2008

My 'Friends'

I missed to thank my another friend in my previous post.
That is Bu Li Mu.
Oh, so sorry, Bu Li Mu...Forgive my carelessness~ haha!

Ok, so Who are Tat Don Myin, Shu Few Ny and Bu Li Mu?
They are Definietely NOT Dictionary!
So far I have never heard of the dictionary name after beloved my friends.
There are Oxford Dictionary, Longman Dictionary....bla bla bla...
And I also won't simply give a specific name to my personal dictionary. haha!

For your information, Angles have No Gender too!

Anyway, my friends are not angles.
Ok, now is time to reveal them, there are Formula~!
To be more specific, English Grammar Formula.
Let me introduce them to you all, and I guess they will be very useful.
(Just for those who has the same English level as me only, hehe)

1st: Tat Don Myin
Time - At
Date/Day - On
Month/Year - In

2nd: Shu Few Ny
Shu(数) [means countable] - Few, Many

3rd: Bu Li Mu
Bu(不) [means uncountable] - Little, Much


I like these formulas, especially Tat Don Myin which I found it very useful.
Until now, if I don't speak out the formula in my mind, I still can't figure out which word to use for time, date, day....etc etc...

Note:
There is a correction concerning my previous post on bible facts.
Please read my comment posted by author@ptgbook.org for the correction.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter