Thursday 11 December 2008

Economics

Concerning my previous post, the 'secret' that I mentioned is the reason why I write that post.
So you got your answer already? Anonymous?
There's always some hidden meaning in my 'weird' post.
Ok.

I started to love to Economics.
Thanks to my Sunday School Teacher that he actually brought up my interest in Economic.
Since don't know when we were talking about Economic in the class.
We talk about World Economic and also the Economic in the Bible.
He's a science student who never study about Economic and he actually is a Doctor in the study of Environment.
But he's good in his Economic. He knows many concepts and is able to explain them 'fluently'.
He claimed that Economic is one of his interest or 'hobby' and if given a choice to go back to the past, he will choose Economic rather than Science subjects.

Yea, indeed, Economic is a very interesting subject, I just love to listen to his analysis about our world current Economic.
What causes the Economic crisis? How does it start? What is Subprime Lending Crisis?...etc etc..

And at last, he borrowed me a thick book titled 'Principles of Economic'(2nd edition) written by N.Gregory Mankiw, a professor in Harvard University.
I find myself fall in love to the book once I started reading it.
I like the way how the author bring out the concept of Economy through simple analogy and more importantly, simple English though the book is a bit long-winded.
He don't use bombastic word like most book author and He'll introduce and explain every new term of Economic clearly.

And guess what? I found that Biology or Chemistry is much more boring compared to Economic.
Regret of taking Science? Yea, a bit. ^^
Now I know that why my cousin, Jit Yo like Economic so much. haha..
But one thing stated in the book is very true, it said that
Economic is a subject that most of the people can master but not many can be EXCEL in it.
Yea, the basic concept of Economic is rather simple (as far as I read ) but when comes to application, not many can do it well.
I guess this apply to many subjects, too!


Lastly, a question..
Who is the Father of Modern Economic?
The answer is Adam Smith (highlight to reveal the answer)

Smile Always =)

*I don't want holiday to End!*

My 73th post!

1 comment:

Jit Yo said...

yeah, Adam Smith, but a lot of criticism in his theory afterward also.. haha..
in the world of econs, people always critic each another...
Soon....... I'll be one of the who critic people theory..... wakakakka

Free Hit Counter