Sunday 21 December 2008

My Sunday Routine+This Sunday.

Sunday, as usual, woke up 8.30am, 9am leave house to church.
Reached church, walked up to the 1st floor, then to the place where the mixer and all the equipment necessary for PA is located, the place where PA member ought to be there during the service, took a remote control and on the projector in the right wing, and walked back to the 'PA counter' and sit there till service started.
Before Choir Presentation, during praying, usually, I will need to go out to the stage and place all the mic in the right place for the Choir.
And I don't really like to do this.
No time to think, have to move very quickly so that we are done before the prayer ends.
And after the choir presentation, we need go out to the stage again (this time everyone will be looking) to move down the mic or take the mic away so that it won't block or 'spoilt' the stage condition.
After service, I will take the remote control once again and off the projector in the right wing.
And setup mic for Sunday School secondary department which will be started at 11.30am.
The PA work continue till 12.00pm when that's the time for me to say goodbye to my brother and another guy from PA team and head to my Sunday school.

This Sunday, my Sunday School Teacher decided to cancel the class due to the celebration of Christmas in Secondary Department.
So, I continue to sit in the PA place and suddenly I got a call and after the call I was on my way to Rev. Joshua Hong's room.
The call was from my Sunday School Teacher and he was in the room too.
We talked about something, which I think the topic is not so suitable for me to reveal here, around half an hour.
And at the end of the talk, we prayed.

After the talk, I went up again to my 'nest', all was as usual before I left.
I took a sit beside my cousin, Jityo, who was busying twisting the rubic cube in his hand, talked to him a while and another call came, this time is his hp, and both of us left the place together.

Did I mentioned that Jityo joined a mission trip in Pantai Remis? No, I didn't
To know more about his mission trip in Pantai Remis, simply click on this link : Pantai Remis Mission Trip Blog. Oh, by the way, the blog is totally written in Chinese. hehe

Two of his friends that he knew during the trip are from my church, they are hao zhi and xiao wei.
They asked Jityo to joined them with their trip to Pulau Ketam to spread the gospel to the people there and Jityo asked me to join them. So, I went.

2 something we reached Pulau Ketam and I was so hungry cause I pratically eat nothing since morning.
It had been 6 years since the last time I stepped on the jetty of Pulau Ketam.
Nothing much had change.
We ate our lunch there and 3pm we headed to a kindergarden (our base) and Hao Zhi was having 'zao jiu ban' with 2 of the Pulau Ketam girls.
3 of us, Jityo, Xiao Wei and me got ourselves out from the kindergarden and decided to start our mission by selecting a random people and share the gospel with him/her.
I have no experience in this and I was scared too to just simply talk to a stranger.
We had a 'Jericho Walk'.
I don't really know what is that, is something like we walk and pray in the heart for the place, for the people there and for ourselves.
We walked from the kindergarden to a dead end and turned back from the dead end to the kindergarden again. It took us around..hmm..maybe 15 minutes.
And we didn't get anyone. Don't know why, just don't dare or some other reason.
Finally, Jityo took the initiative, he went to a house where there is 2 children and started sharing the gospel with one of them, 13 years old. I observed and learnt from him.
Later, we went back to the kindergarden and met up with hao zhi.
After he completed his 'zao jiu ban' , we left the place.
Some pics we snapped during the Pulau Ketam Trip.



And today itself too, my cell group is celebrating Christmas. But this time we don't invite other people, instead we visit to the house of those member that have long left us, hoping that they can join us back.
I lazy to talk about this. And I have also realized that I crap a lot in this post.
So, no more crap.

Happy Birthday to Davin!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter