Tuesday 16 December 2008

Christmas Phobia

Christmas is around the corner.
Everyone is looking forward to it.
So do I.

I love Christmas but I don't want it come so fast.
I have Christmas Phobia.
Why? That's because when Christmas come = School holiday ending.
Haha! What a ridiculous reason, but that's the truth.
I love holiday, I enjoy holiday, I always wanted to have a longer holiday.
I always plan to do this to do that during the holiday and as usual for this year, I didn't complete them.

But no matter how, I need to face the reality.
Especially for next year, which will be a super duper hard year.
With the stress on STPM, MUET, Society Work (esp CS Inter-School Gathering)..etc..etc...
All these can kill me.
And these are just the stress from school alone only.
I am scared, really scare, scare that I can't stand them and will just collapse like that.

Surely, I am not the one that facing all these problem for next year.
And many senior had face it and get through with them.
Since they can, I believe that I can too!
Not with my strength alone, but with the strength and wisdom from God.
I am not alone.

And so do you. If you, no matter who you are, are facing the same problem as me, you can always leave your burden to God. Because God has promised that
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
(Matthew 11:28)

To Naruto: Don't scare, God is always with you and those 'thing' do not have the courage to touch you. haha!

To Flo: Remember to Pray before you eat!

An early wish to everyone:
Merry Christmas & Happy coming new year!!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter