Thursday 11 December 2008

Of Rational & Emotional

My mind is rather blank right now.
I never know that a person can affect another so deeply.
But I know there's a word called impossible exist in this world.
There are tonnes of things that we, human are unable to do, forever.

Sometimes I don't understand why people don't appreciate.
No matter how much thing/effort/care a person do for another person's sake, but that person just won't realize, they are senseless, they can't feel. "Can they feel? No, they don't!"

There are 2 kinds of people exist in this world:
One is they tend to be very rational at times, very analytical. They make decision after going through analysis and reasoning based on facts and logic, although their 'feeling is not right', but they will still stick to their choice because they think that it is more right.
They are very 'objective'.
They are called as Rational People.

Another kind is totally opposite, they live their life based on their feeling. They decide on something when their 'feeling is right', even though others might think that it is not right.
They are very 'subjective'.
They are called as Emotional People.

But In reality, no one will be completely be either both of them.
Most of the people are the 'mixture' of both but some people tend to be either one.
And this is the truth that Guys are more rational while Girls are more emotional.

And me , I am the rational one, very rational.
Always I want to do this or do that, but after a short thought, I will tell myself to forget it.
Either not worth doing it or I think is crazy or I know that that's impossible etc etc...
But the truth is , sometimes, my rational mind cheated my feeling.

I have more to write and in actual, I wanted to write some of my 'secret' here.
I had written some of it but I erased them after that.
That's because of my rational thinking.
I was quite emotional(sometimes I will be emo also de, hah) when I started to write this post.
This time my rational thinking saved me .
No secret to be reveal here!

No matter how, we need to live a moderate life.
You say exercise is good, I say good to a certain extent.
You say study is good, I will reply you with the same answer.
You say Rational is good, I say sometimes we need to be emotional too.
Everything must be moderate!

2 comments:

Jit Yo said...

Everything must be moderate.... but the "moderate" also have to be moderate.. think deeper what I meant..
Don't get extremeness in whatever we do should be ok edi...
Including in knowing God...
Not by extreme but by all your heart, all your mind.
It's 2 things between getting extreme and using all your heart and mind.

ZhengYii said...

haha..true true~!

Free Hit Counter